- You MUST be a UK Etsy seller. (If you are a non-UK Etsy seller, why not visit the Etsy Sellers Who Blog v2 ring)
- You need to have a blog that will support the ring code. (Please note that currently MySpace blogs will not support the ring surf code)
- You must have an EASY TO FIND link to your Etsy shop on your blog.
- When signing up to the ring, please ensure that you give your Etsy Shop's BLOG url when asked for your site url - entering the url for your Etsy shop will not work for the ring. Applications submitted with Etsy shop urls will be deleted from the queue and will have to be resubmitted with the appropriate BLOG site url.
- Once you have signed up, you will receive the code for the ring. One you have received this code, please insert it into your blog immediately. Your blog will not be approved until the code is there.
- Please ensure that you place the ring code in an easy to find place in your blog’s template. Side bar placement works best for this. Your application will not be approved if you insert the code into a blog post. (Live Journal users should insert the code into their profile pages)
- Please be aware that inserting the code into your blog does not immediately activate it - you must be approved first. This process can take up to a week, please be patient.
- Have fun checking out other UK Etsy Sellers who blog!
(Adapted from UberCherry's original "Etsy Sellers Who Blog" blog ring rules)